2011年4月24日日曜日

English Town ノート

これはあくまで復習用のノートのメモ
--
A wish is something that doesn't happen now

It's a change that we want

Chinese New Year is definitely a time to make wishes

I wish for health
to save money
spend more time with my family

I prayed for a boyfriend
I wished for a boyfriend

I wished to have a boyfiend

Has your wish come true?

a Happy Ending


Present WISH

I wish I were / was taller

I wish I could speak french fluently


WISh + past simple


I wish I were happier and wealthier

I wish I were a millionaire so that I could travel all over the world

I wish I had more time and money to travel

Many people wish they had not given up work to have a family

I very regret ( incorrect)

I really regret doing / not doing that

Regret + gerund

I regret SAYING That
I regret NOT STUDYING harder at school



Expressions for advice

You should
You shouldn't
You ought to
Why don't you?
Have you thought about?
You could..

Past
You should have done
You could have done
You ought to have done
Why didn't you


I regret not going to university

What advice would you give me?

I think I am too old to study

Maybe you should study by yourself

I regret saying some horrible things to my best friend


Wealth, health and happiness


I regret doing something

I regret + infinitive
to say sorry

I regret to tell you that you have lost your job

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿